- Understanding a woman’s unique strength as a leader
- Understanding one’s strengths: An insightful self-assessment
- Drawing crucial leadership lessons from today’s most successful women leaders
- Communicating assertively: Being direct in a tactful, professional manner
- Building leadership credibility and increasing one’s visibility as a professional
- Developing personal action plan
To learn more about the programme, click here
INR 3,000/-, exclusive of 18% GST; payment to be made in favour of ‘GRG Education Services’, payable at Coimbatore [GSTIN: 33AAMFS4394M1ZJ]
Prof. Balasubramanian is currently the Director of GRG Centre for Advanced Studies, Coimbatore. He is a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Madras and holds PG Diploma in Management (MBA) from IIM Calcutta. He is a Fellow of the All India Management Association.
He has nearly 50 years of professional experience. He has held senior executive positions for 30 years in private and public sector industry in India and abroad. He joined the academia in 1999/2000. Prior to joining the GRG group, Coimbatore in February 2007, he was a Professor at T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal (TAPMI). He is actively involved in management education, training, and consulting. His academic interests are in the fields of Business Leadership and Strategy. He has conducted successful and highly rated training programmes for a large number of organizations.
He has actively served as a Member of the Council of Management of All India Management Association (AIMA) and the Managing Committee of Coimbatore Management Association; He continues to serve on the Education Panel of CII Southern Region and of CII Coimbatore Zone.