- Understanding a woman’s unique strength as a leader
- Understanding one’s strengths: An insightful self-assessment
- Drawing crucial leadership lessons from today’s most successful women leaders
- Communicating assertively: Being direct in a tactful, professional manner
- Building leadership credibility and increasing one’s visibility as a professional
- Developing personal action plan
To learn more about the programme, click here
INR 3,000/-, exclusive of 18% GST; payment to be made in favour of ‘GRG Education Services’, payable at Coimbatore [GSTIN: 33AAMFS4394M1ZJ]
Prof. S Balasubramanian is currently the Director of GRG Centre for Advanced Studies, Coimbatore. He is a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Madras and holds PG Diploma in Management (MBA) from IIM Calcutta.
He has 30 years of experience in private and public sector industry in senior positions – including Larsen & Toubro, BHEL, Parry & Company, and Wartsila Corporation – in India and abroad.
Prof. Balasubramanian joined the academia in 1999/2000. He is actively involved in management education, training, and consulting. His academic interests are in the fields of Business Leadership and Strategy. He has conducted successful and highly rated training programmes for a large number of organizations. He is a mentor to senior executives in some organisations, including Titan Company, Bengaluru.
He serves as a Member of the Council of Management of All India Management Association (AIMA); Education Panel of CII Southern Region; Education Panel of CII Coimbatore Zone; and, the Managing Committee of Coimbatore Management Association.